(Dear law student, are you constantly stressed out about your future and sleep deprived? While swimming in a list of cases that need to be briefed, papers that need to be written, and jobs that need to be found?
If you are at law student that's finally TIRED of getting very little sleep and not having any direction and clarity about what you want, this is for YOU!
Starting on March 7th, I will be coaching 6 law students privately on how to stand out from the other 40,000 law students that graduate with your law class nationwide. I want YOU to be one of the 6 law students that I will be working with during my special workshop course "A-List Law Student"
In this course, I will share with you in a concise method all the secrets to honing in on your exact legal skills, how to narrow down practice areas that will make you happy, how to deal with stress in a productive way, how to be in as little debt as possible, and how to set yourself up to get the legal job of your dreams.
Want to hear a secret? The key to being an A-list law student does not lie in doing traditional things like "law review" or "moot court" unless you are extremely passionate about those things. I graduated from law school without being in any of those programs, debt free, with good grades, the internships of my dreams on my resume, became a yoga instructor in the process, and am now doing the legal job of my dreams. I am a happy lawyer and I feel like I am making a difference in the world and isn't that why most of us came to law school? You can do it too and I would love to show you how.
In this course, we will go over things like:
· CREATING A LEGAL PROFESSION ACTION PLAN PERSONALIZED TO YOU THAT WILL HELP YOU KNOW THE RIGHT JOBS TO APPLY FOR.
· BRANDING AND MARKETING TO CREATE A SMOOTH TRANSITION FROM LAW STUDENT TO LAWYER.
· REBUILDING YOUR CONFIDENCE LEVELS THAT HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY LAW SCHOOL.
· DEALING WITH THE FEARS YOU HAVE HEAD ON (DEBT, FLUNKING OUT, JOB MARKET).
· DOCUMENT REVIEW (RESUMES, COVER LETTERS, OUTLINES).
· SELF CARE, STRESS MANAGEMENT, TIME MANAGEMENT.
GET THE CURRICULUM HERE!
STILL NOT CONVINCED?